We aim to recruit outstanding people. We would rather make no appointment than appoint someone who is not committed to our ethos. For this reason we try to articulate clearly our vision, values and expectations when putting together information for applicants and we always give a lot of attention to appointing exactly the right person.
We aim to recruit staff who:
- are excited by their role and by the prospect of working with young people, even those who are perhaps less motivated than others;
- love the processes of learning and teaching and are keen to continually develop their own skills;
- recognise that working in a school can be a demanding job but react positively to those demands rather than complaining;
- will subscribe to the ethos of the Trust and ‘go the extra mile’ in terms of time and commitment to get the very best from our young people;
- see break duty as an opportunity to talk to children;
- are quick to praise and slow to criticise; and
- are not afraid to see themselves as potential leaders of the future.
Great staff will help us realise the aims we have for the children who attend our academies. We are always keen to hear from colleagues who are passionate about working for the schools and communities we serve – you don’t have to wait for a vacancy to arise to get in touch with us. You can get in contact with me directly or you can contact my HR Team: firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 1582 211211
In return, we can offer you:
- Excellent professional development – click on link ‘Why us?’ below to find out more
- Fantastic young people who are a pleasure to work with
- The chance to join an ambitious multi-academy trust that is going places.
With a range of outstanding teachers across our academies, The Shared Learning Trust is also a fantastic place to train to teach. Our staff will provide you with the support you need to become an outstanding teacher.
To view our current list of vacancies click here